We have arrived and Emily is not sure what to think!
Chuck E Cheese is without a doubt, a good place to have a birthday party. Check out their website for package deals and specials. We got extra tokens just for registering online.
Here is Emily with her next door neighbor friend Colten. He's about 10 months younger than her and they have their moments, but I think they like each other haha.
Chuck E Cheese is without a doubt, a good place to have a birthday party. Check out their website for package deals and specials. We got extra tokens just for registering online.

Here is Emily with her next door neighbor friend Colten. He's about 10 months younger than her and they have their moments, but I think they like each other haha.

Colten, Emily and Uncle Mattie enjoying some pizza. I didn't figure she would stop long enough to eat but she did. I was proud of her for having manners for the first time!

This is Daniel and Noah, friends of Emily. They have a lot of birthday parties to share over the next several years. Keylee is also in the picture. She is Colten's big sister. She's a real sweetheart.
1 comment:
She was so polite. She was pretty excited about her special night. You guys did a great job!
Post a Comment