This is an outlet for me to save,share and record my life and to stay in touch with family and friends.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Emily's Birthday at Chuck E Cheese
Emily had such a good time at Chuck E Cheese. I will write and post pictures about her big birthday party and all that came later but I wanted to get this picture up now. It's probably the BEST picture I have of both my kids at the same time.
How cute!!! When I took my grandkids to Chuck E Cheese last summer, Jordan took my hand as we left and said, "Grandma, wasn't that the BEST DAY of your life?" I think your kids would agree with that---don't you ?????
3 comments:
You can't get better than that. What a shot!
CUTIES!!! Looks like everyone had a blast!
How cute!!! When I took my grandkids to Chuck E Cheese last summer, Jordan took my hand as we left and said, "Grandma, wasn't that the BEST DAY of your life?" I think your kids would agree with that---don't you ?????
Post a Comment