A month ago or so, the kids and I made our stop through Wendy's and of the 3 boneless chicken varieties that they originally had, they TOOK AWAY the Buffalo and added a Chipotle Chicken. Now I am all for trying new things but I was bummed they took my Buffalo chicken away.
I did give the new stuff a try though, especially after the woman at the window assured me that they had just the right spiciness with just the right sweetness. She actually had me looking forward to it a little. I was, however, sorely disappointed. Not only did they taste horrid, they had a bad after taste...and I even like chipotle for the most part (love chipotle Ranch on my Taco Salads and Chipotle Ranch on my Subway Sandwiches).
So, irritated, I just make a mental note not to get them again! However, every single time I go to Wendy's, I am reminded of how they let me down because they have plastered their new chicken flavor all over the place. I glare at those signs as I mutter "Taco Salad" at the bright neon menu sign. bleh!
I suppose I'm done ranting. I did write the company, and can only hope they consider my pleas. And for all you that are thinking "it's cheaper and healthier to eat at home"....bite me. I'm too busy at this stage in my life to think about that.
But have a nice day ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment