Monday, May 10, 2010

Work

I try not to talk about work a whole lot but the time has come to start talking about these amazing people I work with. Be prepared to meet them occasionally, complete with pics and a good story or two.

Today, I'm working with a multitude of people: Terri G, Beth C, Jerry B., Cheryl M., Kenny B., Clayton H., and Sonny. All these people worked down here at some point today.

Terri you will hear more about without question. She is my partner in crime and the one most like me in mind and spirit! I'm still trying to get her to move to Nixa....

Watch out for TORNADOS!!! They are coming our way!!! I am hoping they hold off until I get my steak dinner ate at "Texas Roadhouse" around 7:30. Fingers crossed.

Family purchase update: We are now owners of a 2011 camper. We will be giving it a try in just a few weeks. We are not going very far as we've decided if we are going to break something, we better be close to home.

Kids are AWESOME. Still working on Ethan's potty training but I'm guessing he will get it eventually.....right?

Finals this week then a slight break before MICROBIOLOGY this summer. Seriously....what was I thinking???

No comments: